jueves, 3 de abril de 2008

"A library of beer"



The article “A library of beer” talks about a business in Barcelona. It’s a place where people can go and ask for a beer. There are lots of flavors and kinds of beer from all over the world, but always with excellence and quality. This place isn’t only reserved for tourists; anybody can go there. It’s an alternative to pubs. Smoking isn’t allowed and there isn’t wine.

I think it’s a different way to enjoy this old drink and maybe, if I go to Barcelona and I walk near the “Cerveteca” I’ll go there. But I think it seems to be a bit expensive.

The article is from “Catalonia Today” (Thursday, February 21st 2008) and it’s written by Joseph Wilson.

1 comentario:

Robert Stein dijo...

Hi, I see you posted the summary of the article about the Cerveteca. Very nice. Robert