viernes, 6 de junio de 2008

Dialogue by Alejandro Peña, Miriam Falgàs and me.



Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA
TOC-TOC
- Wait a moment! I’m coming!
(He opened the door and three men entered into the house.)
- Where is the money? (Said the smallest one, with a cigar)
- What ... money? Who are you?
- Don’t turn a deaf ear; you know you owe a lot of money to the boss.
- Wait, wait! I’ll return you the money when I’ll finish my business.
- I don’t trust on your words. We have been waiting too much time.
- No, no! This time it’s true!
- Ok, it’s your last chance. But if I don’t have it tomorrow at midnight, I’ll come and kill your daughter.
- No, please! Kill me, but don’t touch my family!
- I’ve warned you. I don’t withdraw my words. Sayonara. You two, beat him up.

No hay comentarios: