domingo, 8 de junio de 2008

Final evaluation of 1st Batxillerat



Well, I’ve finished my portfolio and I’ll say my opinion about it:

I think that I have improved my level of English since September 2007. In one side, for example, there is a difference between the first oral presentation and the last one. I feel more comfortable talking in English than at first. On the other side, I’ve learned how to make a formal letter or an opinion essay.
Maybe, the activity which best shows my level of English is the oral presentation.
I think that the most useful activities are the oral presentations and the books. I’ve learnt a lot reading the books.
One of the activities that I didn’t find useful is the writing of a formal letter. It’s useful but I think that it would be more useful to learn how to write a good e-mail because now we prefer to send an e-mail before doing a letter because it’s cheaper, faster and more flexible, but we tend to write like in a mobile phone.
Finally, I think that most of the activities we have done are good for next year.

No hay comentarios: