sábado, 18 de octubre de 2008

Presentation e-mail



Hi Lourdes!

My name is Adrià, I’m seventeen years old and this year I’m going to study 2nd of Batxillerat. If I pass it I want to study Mechanical Engineering at the University of Girona because I love cars. I’ll probably go to Girona because it’s closer than Barcelona and I don’t need a high access mark (a 5.00). After that, If I get the degree (and my time and my money let me do it), maybe I get specialized in Environmental Engineering because I am very interested in this topic. But now I need to concentrate on Batxillerat.

I live in Vila-Sacra. It’s a small town between Figueres and Castelló d’Empúries. It’s a peaceful place but sometimes it’s very boring. One of the things which I like most is that you can go anywhere with a bike, but I hate that to go to Figueres or Castelló there is only a bus per hour (two in summer) and sometimes buses don’t come because they think the bus stop will be empty and they jump it. Despite it, I catch the bus every day.

As for my personality, I think I have changed quite a lot lately. I’m very shy but, if it’s necessary, I forget that. If I’m nervous or uncomfortable I take my nose or my eyes. I’m complicated to understand, but easy to please. Maybe sometimes I’m too much insensitive because I watch some things from a different viewpoint.
I am very active. I play in the Esplais handball team in Castelló d’Empúries. I hope this year we will win some matches (the last year hadn’t been very good). I usually play in the bad position (well, for me it’s normal because I’m left-handed) and I wear the number eight. This year I want to start swimming two hours every week because it’s one of the best sports for the body.
I like watching films and, in my free time, I play with my Playstation. Another of my hobbies is taking photos. I became interested in photography in second of ESO, but now I have stopped a little bit because my camera isn’t very good and it needs a lot of time.

This summer has been very short. I’ve been working as a lifeguard at the beach in Empuriabrava. Maybe it’s not related with what I want to study but I like it because it’s a very gratifying job. Luckily, this year we haven’t got deceases and that’s good because it’s hard to live it.
I’ve also got the theoretical part of the driving license and I only need to pass the practical exam. I’ve always wanted to drive and, if I can, I want to take the exam the week of my birthday.

Well, this is a short summary of me.
Good bye!

Adrià

No hay comentarios: