domingo, 10 de mayo de 2009

My English competence in 2009




As a conclusion of this portfolio, I will select the two documents that, in my opinion, show my level of English at the end of the second school year of Batxillerat:

- My best written evidence: London III

- My best oral evidence: 4th Oral presentation


I think this that my best written works can be found in my blog, where I have posted many writings about different topics and I have had more freedom about topics and structures. It is a hard job to find the best one, but I have chosen this post because I think it is where I have introduced more vocabulary and the length of the text has allowed me to use many linking words and connectors, avoiding repetitions as far as possible. I have also used other resorts like direct and indirect speech, modal verbs and different verb tenses.

I have chosen the fourth oral presentation as my best oral evidence because it is where my pronunciation and my body language are reflected, my use of non-spontaneous English in front of a group of people during a medium space of time. Even so, I think I could do it a bit better because this video was taken in the second term and I have been working three more months.

1 comentario:

KST TEACHERS dijo...

It's true that there's still a long way to go, but I can say that you are in the right path to get anywhere!!

Thank you so much for your engagement and collaboration to make this new way of learning worthwhile! Yours is a model portfolio and blog, you should be really proud of the whole thing and I'm sure that it will mean a nice memento in the future!
Good luck and let's keep in touch
bye