martes, 18 de marzo de 2008

Second Oral Presentation

PRESENTATION: We had got a PowerPoint to show our presentation, with a lot of photos of dishes and other
things. We wanted to make them feel like eating with those images.


BODY LANGUAGE AND EYE CONTACT: I was more relaxed than in the first presentation. I looked to the audience or to the screen, changing depending on the content of the information. At first, I was holding the paper but I leant on the table because my hand was shaking. At the end, I left it on the table because it was impossible for me to read and I wasn’t nervous. Another thing that I think it was better than in the first presentation, is that when I didn’t remember a word I used a synonym and I continued.

CONTENT: We introduced new information to the audience. We looked for information about the food culture, the traditions and the dishes in the internet. The information was quite detailed and I think it was original.

LANGUAGE: We checked the grammar in the dictionary and we looked for expressions and words related to the world of food (dishes). I used a lot “as you can see” or “also”.

PRONUNCIATION & ENTONATION: I extended the words but I think I did it less than in the first presentation. Apart from this, I think that my pronunciation isn’t very bad.

No hay comentarios: